WORKSHOP: CLASS / HOTEL / TRAVEL TIPS
- All-Inclusive Purchase: provides Live Workshop Training, Hotel Room Reservation, Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks/Drinks, Networking Dinner and Shuttle to/from training site
- NON-Inclusive Purchase: provides Live Workshop Training, Lunch and Snacks/Drinks. You are welcome to join the Networking Dinner at your expense!
Holiday Inn Express – Exton – Lionville
120 N. Pottstown Pike | Exton, PA 19341 | 610-524-9000
Hotel Room Reservation: Will be made for you by Fire Tech Productions, if you purchased the All-Inclusive workshop
Cut off date for guaranteed hotel reservations: September 20, 2019
- Hotel Room Available and Reserved for Arrival: Day BEFORE the workshop starts & guaranteed for late arrival
- Hotel Room Amenities: Standard Room w/free daily hot breakfast, WiFi access, in-room mini-fridge, outdoor pool & fitness center, and on-site parking
- Hotel Requires: All guests are required to provide a personal credit card to cover any incidental charges i.e. long-distance, movie rentals, etc. during your stay
- Hotel Shuttle: The hotel DOES NOT offer a shuttle service to/from the airport
- Nearest Airport: Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) – 40 miles from hotel / training site
- Class Shuttle: Will pick-up All-Inclusive students each morning, meet in hotel lobby – Departure Time: 7:45 am, unless we notify you of a change
DAY 1: Shuttle Pick-up will be at 8:00 am ~ Class will start on Day 1 ONLY at 8:30 am
General Air Products
115 Summit Drive STE 1 | Exton, PA 19341
- Class Time: Day 1: 8:30 am ONLY / Day 2: 8:00 am – 4:15 pm daily, unless we notify you of a change
- Last Day: Classroom presentation will end by 2:00 pm; Open Lab from 2:00 – 4:15 pm (available, but optional for all students)
- Dress: Dress comfortably for a jobsite; long pants, NO shorts or sleeveless shirts. This is your opportunity to work with various components and get your hands and clothing dirty, so dress for the occasion.
- Shuttle: Fire Tech does provide a daily shuttle service to / from the training site, hotel and networking dinner for the All-Inclusive students.
Dinner reservations: 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
The Pour House (walk across the parking lot from the hotel (no scheduled shuttle)
116 Pottstown Pike
Exton, PA 19341
Click HERE to view workshop agenda.
- Upon Registration: Via Email – you will receive confirmation of your registration and details to help you prepare for the workshop
- One Week Prior to the Workshop Start: Via Email – you will receive a follow-up confirming details and any changes / updates
- Day Before the Workshop Begins: Via Cell Phone Text Message ~ IF you are unable to receive text messages, please let us know. Your On-Site Workshop Coordinator will do a group text message to confirm times, updates, etc.
- During the Workshop: Via Cell Phone Text Message. Your On-Site Workshop Coordinator and/or Staff Member would notify you of any immediate and/or emergency change to the workshop.