Perform your fire sprinkler inspections with confidence
A workshop to help you Understand the Codes, Increase your Competence and Grow your Business
Next Workshop: Oct 23 & 24, 2019
2019 Course Dates: Click on Date to Register
(Early registration advised, classes fill quickly)
- Inspection requirements per NFPA 25 2014
- Wet & Dry systems
- Air compressors – training, maintenance, sizing
- Tank & riser mount compressors
- Air maintenance devices & regulators
- Incandescent filters
- Nitrogen generators
- Role of the Inspector
- Troubleshooting Tips
- A combination of hands on, testing, and classroom study will be used to review topics
- 2–Day Course w/ Hands-On lessons
- NFPA 25 2014 with Fire Tabs
- Course Workbook and Flash Drive with Inspection Forms
- ALL INCLUSIVE: 2 nights hotel, breakfast, lunch, and a networking dinner
- Survival T-Shirt
- Online Certificate (14 CPD Points)
- Excellent Networking Opportunities
THANK YOU WORKSHOP PARTNERS
General Air Products
115 Summit Drive
Exton, PA 19341
Holiday Inn Express – Exton – Lionville
120 N. Pottstown Pike
Exton, PA 19341
- Hotel Reservations will be made for you!
- Registration must be made 30 days prior to the class start date to guarantee hotel reservation.
- Please Call 937-434-3473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm hotel availability if purchasing within 30 days of class start date.
Fire Tech Productions Live Training Cancellation Policy
Read Policy / Collapse We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.
Course transfers must be received in writing prior to the start of the originally scheduled course. You are responsible for ensuring that Fire Tech Productions receives your written request.
Attendees must cancel more than 90 days prior to the course start date to receive a full refund, less any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 60 to 90 days prior to the course start date will result in a 10% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 30 to 60 days prior to the course start date will result in a 25% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellations made 30 days prior to the course date or less, or failure to appear for the course, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
Although very unlikely, Fire Tech Productions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. If Fire Tech Productions cancels or reschedules the seminar, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address. A full refund will be provided in the event that Fire Tech Productions cancels a course.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds and cancellations, please contact email@example.com or call 937-434-3473.
We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.