Need an experienced service tech? Accelerate your experience in this 4-day course
Next Workshop: Oct 15 – 18, 2019
(Class concludes at 2 pm on Day 4)
Apr 15 – 18, 2019 (Sold Out)
2019 Open Course Dates:
Click on Date to Register
$2,795 * (All Inclusive Pricing)
* Early Bird, Save $100 – register by 9/15/19
(Early registration advised, classes fill quickly)
Are you new to the service side of the fire protection business?
Could you use an “accelerator” to your experience?
The majority of the Service & Repair workshop will be spent servicing and troubleshooting fire protection systems. Previous classes have repaired leaks, installed new valves, repaired broken valves, replaced a fire pump controller. Each class is different in the service work that will be done and an emphasis is placed on troubleshooting and what to look for and ask when dealing with service work.
- Basic Safety
- Customer Service
- Service Van / Truck
- Proper paperwork
- Troubleshoot & repair wet systems and dry systems
- Troubleshoot & repair compressors
- Troubleshoot & repair diesel & electric fire pumps
- Troubleshooting MIC [Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion] discussion
- A combination of hands-on troubleshooting and classroom study will be used to review topics
- Burn Room Demonstration
- CO2 Demonstration
- 4 Day Course w/ Intensive Hands-On lessons
- 4 Nights Hotel w/breakfast
- Daily Transportation to/from class
- Course Workbook and Flash Drive with Component Data Sheets
- Lunches and Evening Networking Dinners
- Survival T-Shirt
- Online Certificate (28 CPD Points)
- Excellent Networking Opportunities
USAutomatic Fire & Security
177 West Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Carmel
11855 N. Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032
- Hotel Reservations will be made for you!
- Registration must be made 30 days prior to the class start date to guarantee hotel reservation.
- Please Call 937-434-3473 or email email@example.com to confirm hotel availability if purchasing within 30 days of class start date.
EXPERIENCE – View your classroom, The Flashpoint Center in Carmel, IN
Fire Tech Productions Live Training Cancellation Policy
Read Policy / Collapse We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.
Course transfers must be received in writing prior to the start of the originally scheduled course. You are responsible for ensuring that Fire Tech Productions receives your written request.
Attendees must cancel more than 90 days prior to the course start date to receive a full refund, less any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 60 to 90 days prior to the course start date will result in a 10% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 30 to 60 days prior to the course start date will result in a 25% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellations made 30 days prior to the course date or less, or failure to appear for the course, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
Although very unlikely, Fire Tech Productions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. If Fire Tech Productions cancels or reschedules the seminar, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address. A full refund will be provided in the event that Fire Tech Productions cancels a course.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds and cancellations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-434-3473.
We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.