Fire Sprinkler Installation Hands-On Workshop
Learn the ins & outs of a sprinkler system from blueprint to fabrication to installation, testing & tear down
Dayton, OH (Non-Inclusive Workshop)
Next Workshop: Feb 26 – Mar 1, 2019
2019 Open Course Dates:
Click on Date to Register
$2,195 * (NON-Inclusive Pricing)
* Early Bird, Save
$100 $200 – register by 2/01/19
- Sprinkler basics – General rules for pipe hanging
- Blue print reading – Review job specific blueprint
- Safety – Basic construction safety for ladders, electrical cords, electrical equipment and basic PPE
- Review proper use of tools, materials and several types of pipe joining techniques
- Fabricate piping and hangers for job and Build a riser
- Cut & groove mains and Drill mechanical T’s
- Thread & Install pipe
- Cut and install sprinkler drops
- Perform hydrostatic system test
- Inspect & Test various System Components
- 4 Day Course w/ Intensive Hands-On lessons
- NFPA 13 review
- Survival T-Shirt
- Completion Certificate – 28 Hours
- Excellent Networking Opportunities
Craynon Fire Protection
2801 Thunderhawk Court
Dayton, OH 45414
Hotel Room Block Available, $99.00 / Night
Please make your own hotel reservations!
7087 Miller Lane
Dayton, OH 45414
Cut-off date for guaranteed reservations and this rate is January 25, 2019
*Location is 5 miles from airport and easy walking to stores and restaurants.
Questions – Contact Fire Tech Productions @ 937-434-3473
Fire Tech Productions Live Training Cancellation Policy
Read Policy / Collapse We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.
Course transfers must be received in writing prior to the start of the originally scheduled course. You are responsible for ensuring that Fire Tech Productions receives your written request.
Attendees must cancel more than 90 days prior to the course start date to receive a full refund, less any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 60 to 90 days prior to the course start date will result in a 10% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 30 to 60 days prior to the course start date will result in a 25% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellations made 30 days prior to the course date or less, or failure to appear for the course, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
Although very unlikely, Fire Tech Productions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. If Fire Tech Productions cancels or reschedules the seminar, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address. A full refund will be provided in the event that Fire Tech Productions cancels a course.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds and cancellations, please contact email@example.com or call 937-434-3473.
We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.