Fire Sprinkler Installation Hands-On Workshop
Learn the ins & outs of a sprinkler system from blueprint to fabrication to installation, testing & tear down
Next Workshop: May 1 – 4, 2018
(Early registration advised, classes fill up quickly)
$2595 $2495*Early Bird, Save $100 – register by 3/30/18
All-Inclusive Pricing listed above = workshop registration, hotel stay, meals & shuttle to/from training site. Live in the area? Call our office at 937-434-3473 for Non-Inclusive Pricing.
2018 Course Dates: Click on Date to Register
- Sprinkler basics – General rules for pipe hanging
- Blue print reading – Review job specific blueprint
- Safety – Basic construction safety for ladders, electrical cords, electrical equipment and basic PPE
- Review proper use of tools, materials and several types of pipe joining techniques
- Fabricate piping and hangers for job and Build a riser
- Cut & groove mains and Drill mechanical T’s
- Thread & Install pipe
- Cut and install sprinkler drops
- Perform hydrostatic system test
- Inspect & Test various System Components
- 4 Day Course w/ Intensive Hands-On lessons
- 4 Nights Hotel Reservations w/breakfast & evening kickback
- Daily Transportation to/from class
- NFPA 13 review
- Lunches, Snacks, Refreshments and Survival T-Shirt
- 2 Networking Dinners
- Completion Certificate – 28 Hours
- Great Location within walking distance to many stores & restaurants
Craynon Fire Protection
2801 Thunderhawk Court
Dayton, OH 45414
Residence Inn Dayton North *Location is 6.5 miles from airport and easy walking to stores and restaurants.
7227 York Center Drive
Dayton, OH 45414
- Hotel Reservations will be made for you!
- Registration must be made 30 days prior to the class start date to guarantee hotel reservation.
- Please Call 937-434-3473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm hotel availability if purchasing within 30 days of class start date.
Fire Tech Productions Live Training Cancellation Policy
Read Policy / Collapse We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.
Course transfers must be received in writing prior to the start of the originally scheduled course. You are responsible for ensuring that Fire Tech Productions receives your written request.
Attendees must cancel more than 90 days prior to the course start date to receive a full refund, less any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 60 to 90 days prior to the course start date will result in a 10% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 30 to 60 days prior to the course start date will result in a 25% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellations made 30 days prior to the course date or less, or failure to appear for the course, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
Although very unlikely, Fire Tech Productions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. If Fire Tech Productions cancels or reschedules the seminar, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address. A full refund will be provided in the event that Fire Tech Productions cancels a course.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds and cancellations, please contact email@example.com or call 937-434-3473.
We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.