Fire Sprinkler Installation Hands-On Workshop
October 24 – 27, 2017, Dayton, OH
All Inclusive | Wet System Install | Networking | Cut Groove Thread
These courses sell out – early registration suggested
2017 Sprinkler Installation Course Dates
October 24 – 27 | Custom Dates available for groups of 4 or more
A – Z Fire Sprinkler Installation Training – Learn from Experience
Next 4 Day Course: Dayton, OH – October 24 – 27, 2017
Cut It, Groove It, Hang It! – Four days of intense training. Starting with review of systems and safety and sprinkler terms and tools. Learn the ins and outs of a sprinkler system from blueprint to fabrication to installation, testing and tear down.
EXPERIENCE: View our recent class video
- Sprinkler basics – General rules for pipe hanging
- Blue print reading – Review job specific blueprint
- Safety – Basic construction safety for ladders, electrical cords, electrical equipment and basic PPE
- Review proper use of tools, materials and several types of pipe joining techniques
- Fabricate piping and hangers for job and Build a riser
- Cut & groove mains and Drill mechanical T’s
- Thread & Install pipe
- Cut and install sprinkler drops
- Perform hydrostatic system test
- Inspect & Test various System Components
- 4 Day Course w/ Intensive Hands-On lessons
- 4 Nights Hotel Reservations w/breakfast & evening kickback
- Daily Transportation to/from class
- NFPA 13 review
- Lunches, Snacks, Refreshments and Survival T-Shirt
- 2 Networking Dinners
- Completion Certificate – 28 Hours
- Great Location within walking distance to many stores & restaurants
NOTE: Proper Attire for construction site required: boots, long pants and sleeved shirts. Safety glasses and jersey gloves are provided, some students choose to bring their own.
October 24 – 27, 2017 Plan Ahead – Enroll Today!!
(Limited seats available, early registration advised)
$2495 $2395 *Early Bird, Save $100 – register by 9/24
Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North *
6616 Miller Lane
Dayton, OH 45414
Location is 6.5 miles from airport and easy walking to stores and restaurants.
Note: Hotel Reservations will be made for you!
- Registration must be made 30 days prior to the class start date to guarantee hotel reservation.
- Please Call 937-434-3473 or email email@example.com to confirm hotel availability if purchasing within 30 days of class start date.
Transportation Options To/From Airport
Clean Cab – 937-242-8779
Uber – Download the app
Fire Tech Productions Live Training Cancellation Policy
Read Policy / Collapse We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.
Course transfers must be received in writing prior to the start of the originally scheduled course. You are responsible for ensuring that Fire Tech Productions receives your written request.
Attendees must cancel more than 90 days prior to the course start date to receive a full refund, less any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 60 to 90 days prior to the course start date will result in a 10% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 30 to 60 days prior to the course start date will result in a 25% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellations made 30 days prior to the course date or less, or failure to appear for the course, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
Although very unlikely, Fire Tech Productions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. If Fire Tech Productions cancels or reschedules the seminar, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address. A full refund will be provided in the event that Fire Tech Productions cancels a course.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds and cancellations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937.434.3473.
We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.