Inspection & Testing of Fire Pumps & Sprinkler Systems Workshop
Learn the proper methods of inspecting and testing water-based systems and fire pumps
Next Workshop: May 21 – 24, 2018
(Early registration advised, classes fill up quickly)
$2795 $2695 *Early Bird, Save $100 – register by 4/20/18
All-Inclusive Pricing listed above = workshop registration, hotel stay, meals & shuttle to/from training site. Live in the area? Call our office at 937-434-3473 for Non-Inclusive Pricing.
2018 Course Dates: Click on Date to Register
- Wet & Dry systems
- Preaction & Deluge Systems
- NFPA 25 Requirements
- Backflow assemblies
- MIC [Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion]
- Role of the Inspector
- Anti-freeze systems
- Fire pumps & Fire pump Controllers
- Inspection of a building sprinkler system
- System component description and purpose
- Attendees will inspect and test: wet, dry and preaction systems, electric and diesel fire pumps, and a building sprinkler system
- 4-Day All Inclusive Course w/ Intensive Hands-On lessons
- NFPA 20 & 25 standards with Fire Tabs
- 4 Nights Hotel w/breakfast
- Daily Transportation to/from class
- Course Workbooks
- Course Flash Drive with Inspection Forms and Component Data Sheets
- Lunches & Evening Networking Meals
- Excellent Networking Opportunities
- Online Certificate, 28 CPD Points
- A survival T-shirt!
SPP Pumps University
2905 Pacific Drive
Norcross, GA 30071/p>
Marriott Norcross – Peachtree Corners
475 Technology Parkway
Norcross, GA 30092
- Hotel Reservations will be made for you!
- Registration must be made 30 days prior to the class start date to guarantee hotel reservation.
- Please Call 937-434-3473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm hotel availability if purchasing within 30 days of class start date.
Atlanta Airport Transportation Options
Please Note: A typical commute from the Atlanta Airport to Norcross, GA at 5pm on a weekday is 90+ minutes. For this reason, we recommend MARTA transportation.
MARTA – Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority – located within the airport (we recommend to avoid heavy Atlanta traffic)
The Airport MARTA station is located near the North Terminal Baggage Claim area inside the airport. Once in the station, purchase a $1 Breeze Card with a $2.50, one-way fare (or $5.00 if you plan to return to airport via MARTA). Trains depart from the Airport station at 10-15 minute intervals. Your travel time is 45 minutes.
Take the Gold Line to the Doraville station (the last stop) and the Marriott Atlanta-Peachtree Corners offers a FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE until 10:00 pm from the Doraville station to the hotel. When your train leaves the airport, contact the Marriott Atlanta-Peachtree Corners at (770) 263-8558 to schedule a shuttle pickup. Remember, your train travel time from the airport is 45 minutes!
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
Fire Tech Productions Live Training Cancellation Policy
Read Policy / Collapse We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.
Course transfers must be received in writing prior to the start of the originally scheduled course. You are responsible for ensuring that Fire Tech Productions receives your written request.
Attendees must cancel more than 90 days prior to the course start date to receive a full refund, less any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 60 to 90 days prior to the course start date will result in a 10% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 30 to 60 days prior to the course start date will result in a 25% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellations made 30 days prior to the course date or less, or failure to appear for the course, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
Although very unlikely, Fire Tech Productions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. If Fire Tech Productions cancels or reschedules the seminar, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address. A full refund will be provided in the event that Fire Tech Productions cancels a course.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds and cancellations, please contact email@example.com or call 937-434-3473.
We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.