Fire Alarm Systems Workshop
Learn installation techniques & How to test, inspect, and troubleshoot fire alarm systems
Next Workshop: Mar 13 – 15, 2019
2019 Open Course Dates:
Click on Date to Register
$2,299 * (All Inclusive Pricing)
* Early Bird, Save $100 – register by 2/11/19
(Early registration advised, classes fill quickly)
- NFPA 72 Requirements
- Installation techniques
- conduit bending (EMT)
- wire pulling (THHN, FPL, etc.)
- properly supporting conduit and free-air wire
- Conventional & Addressable Systems
- Power Supplies
- Inspection & Testing per NFPA 72 chapter 14
- Sprinkler Systems
- Emergency Communications Systems
- Specialized Detection Devices
- Three days of live fire alarm training
- Fire Tech Training Manual
- 3 nights hotel and all meals
- Tabbed NFPA 72, 2013
Online Certificate (21 CPD Points)
- WI – Course Number 19859
USAutomatic Fire & Security
177 West Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Carmel
11855 N. Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032
- Hotel Reservations will be made for you!
- Registration must be made 30 days prior to the class start date to guarantee hotel reservation.
- Please Call 937-434-3473 or email email@example.com to confirm hotel availability if purchasing within 30 days of class start date.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
Fire Tech Productions Live Training Cancellation Policy
Read Policy / Collapse We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.
Course transfers must be received in writing prior to the start of the originally scheduled course. You are responsible for ensuring that Fire Tech Productions receives your written request.
Attendees must cancel more than 90 days prior to the course start date to receive a full refund, less any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 60 to 90 days prior to the course start date will result in a 10% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 30 to 60 days prior to the course start date will result in a 25% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellations made 30 days prior to the course date or less, or failure to appear for the course, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
Although very unlikely, Fire Tech Productions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. If Fire Tech Productions cancels or reschedules the seminar, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address. A full refund will be provided in the event that Fire Tech Productions cancels a course.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds and cancellations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-434-3473.
We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.