Learn the proper methods of inspecting and testing from experienced instructors
Next Workshop: Jun 12 – 14, 2019
Mar 18 – 20, 2019 (Sold Out)
2019 Open Course Dates:
Click on Date to Register
$2,395 * (All Inclusive Pricing)
* Early Bird, Save $100 – register by 5/13/19
(Early registration advised, classes fill quickly)
- Wet systems and Dry systems
- Double & Single Interlock Preaction Systems
- Deluge systems
- Diesel & Electric Fire pumps
- NFPA 25 Requirements
- Backflow assemblies
- MIC [Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion]
- Role of the Inspector
- Anti-freeze systems
- System component description and purpose
- Troubleshooting Tips
- A combination of hands on, testing, and classroom study will be used to review topics
- Burn Room Demonstration
- CO2 Demonstration
- 3 Day Course w/ Intensive Hands-On lessons
- NFPA 25 with Fire Tabs
- 3 Nights Hotel w/breakfast
- Daily Transportation to/from class
- Course Workbook and Flash Drive with Inspection Forms and Component Data Sheets
- Lunches and Evening Networking Dinners
- Survival T-Shirt
- Excellent Networking Opportunities
Certificates (21 CPD Points)
- WI – Course Number 19774
USAutomatic Fire & Security
177 West Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
2019 Hotel Location
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Carmel
11855 N. Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032
- Hotel Reservations will be made for you!
- Registration must be made 30 days prior to the class start date to guarantee hotel reservation.
- Please Call 937-434-3473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm hotel availability if purchasing within 30 days of class start date.
EXPERIENCE – View our Equipment inventory
Fire Tech Productions Live Training Cancellation Policy
Read Policy / Collapse We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.
Course transfers must be received in writing prior to the start of the originally scheduled course. You are responsible for ensuring that Fire Tech Productions receives your written request.
Attendees must cancel more than 90 days prior to the course start date to receive a full refund, less any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 60 to 90 days prior to the course start date will result in a 10% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 30 to 60 days prior to the course start date will result in a 25% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellations made 30 days prior to the course date or less, or failure to appear for the course, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
Although very unlikely, Fire Tech Productions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. If Fire Tech Productions cancels or reschedules the seminar, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address. A full refund will be provided in the event that Fire Tech Productions cancels a course.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds and cancellations, please contact email@example.com or call 937-434-3473.
We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.