Inspection & Testing of Sprinkler Systems and Fire Pumps Workshop
3 Day, Indianapolis, IN – Dec 6 – 8, 2017 – 3 SEATS OPEN!
2017 Course Dates:
Mar 29 – 31 (sold out) | Jun 14 – 16 (sold out) | Sep 13 – 15 (sold out) | Dec 6 – 8
Early Registration is advised, Classes fill early.
See it, Touch it, Learn it! – Three days of intense training on Inspecting and Testing of Water-Based Systems and Fire Pumps. Learn the proper methods of inspecting and testing from experienced instructors. This course is designed for those who are interested in working in the inspection & testing field. From beginners to experienced users, there is something for everyone in this unique course. Fire Tech Productions, in association with USAutomatic Fire & Security, have combined forces to present this tremendous, all-inclusive Hands-On Inspection & Testing of Sprinkler Systems Workshop.
EXPERIENCE View our recent class video
- Wet systems and Dry systems
- Double & Single Interlock Preaction Systems
- Deluge systems
- Diesel & Electric Fire pumps
- NFPA 25 Requirements
- Backflow assemblies
- MIC [Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion]
- Role of the Inspector
- Anti-freeze systems
- System component description and purpose
- Troubleshooting Tips
- A combination of hands on, testing, and classroom study will be used to review topics
- Burn Room Demonstration
- CO2 Demonstration
- 3 Day Course w/ Intensive Hands-On lessons
- NFPA 25 with Fire Tabs
- 3 Nights Hotel w/breakfast
- Daily Transportation to/from class
- Course Workbook and Flash Drive with Inspection Forms and Component Data Sheets
- Lunches and Evening Networking Dinners
- Survival T-Shirt
- Online Certificate (21 CPD Points)
- Excellent Networking Opportunities
The lab features over 20 different valves! There is ample opportunity to touch and feel numerous types of systems.
Dec 6 – 8, 2017 – 3 SEATS OPEN!
(Limited seats available, early registration advised)
$2,195.00 $2,095.00 Early Bird, Register by 11/6
USAutomatic Fire & Security
177 West Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Carmel
11355 N. Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46302
Note: Hotel Reservations will be made for you!
- Registration must be made 30 days prior to the class start date to guarantee hotel reservation.
- Please Call 937-434-3473 or email email@example.com to confirm hotel availability if purchasing within 30 days of class start date.
Take a peek at the equipment you get to “play” with:
Fire Tech Productions Live Training Cancellation Policy
Read Policy / Collapse We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.
Course transfers must be received in writing prior to the start of the originally scheduled course. You are responsible for ensuring that Fire Tech Productions receives your written request.
Attendees must cancel more than 90 days prior to the course start date to receive a full refund, less any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 60 to 90 days prior to the course start date will result in a 10% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 30 to 60 days prior to the course start date will result in a 25% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellations made 30 days prior to the course date or less, or failure to appear for the course, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
Although very unlikely, Fire Tech Productions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. If Fire Tech Productions cancels or reschedules the seminar, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address. A full refund will be provided in the event that Fire Tech Productions cancels a course.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds and cancellations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937.434.3473.
We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.