WORKSHOP: CLASS / HOTEL / TRAVEL TIPS
- NON-Inclusive Purchase: provides Live Workshop Training, Lunch and Snacks/Drinks. You are welcome to join the Networking Dinner at your expense!
Courtyard by Marriott Dayton North
7277 York Center Drive | Dayton, OH 45414 | 937-890-2244
Hotel Room Reservation: Please make your own hotel reservations!
- Hotel Room Block Available @ $xxx.xx / Night until TBD
- Use code: Fire Tech Productions
Craynon Fire Protection
2801 Thunderhawk Ct | Dayton, OH 45414
- Class Time: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm daily, unless we notify you of a change
- Last Day: Classroom presentation will end by 2:00 pm
- Dress: Long pants, steel-toe shoes, NO shorts or sleeveless shirts. Brown jersey safety gloves & safety glasses will be provided, or you may bring your own. Dress comfortably for a jobsite; this is your opportunity to work with various components and get your hands and clothing dirty, so dress for the occasion.
REMINDER: Jacket or suitable clothing for COLD weather is advisable when attending during colder months!
- Upon Registration: Via Email – you will receive confirmation of your registration and details to help you prepare for the workshop
- One Week Prior to the Workshop Start: Via Email – you will receive a follow-up confirming details and any changes / updates
- Day Before the Workshop Begins: Via Cell Phone Text Message ~ IF you are unable to receive text messages, please let us know. Your On-Site Workshop Coordinator will do a group text message to confirm times, updates, etc.
- During the Workshop: Via Cell Phone Text Message. Your On-Site Workshop Coordinator and/or Staff Member would notify you of any immediate and/or emergency change to the workshop.