Learn Inspection and Maintenance techniques for Fire Pumps
Next Workshop: Jun 3 – 5, 2019
2019 Open Course Dates:
Click on Date to Register
$2,595 * (All Inclusive Pricing)
* Early Bird, Save $100 – register by 5/3/19
(Early registration advised, classes fill up quickly)
- Weekly, monthly, annual and 5-year inspection
- Fire pump re-packing
- In-depth flow testing and results analysis
- Hands-on stations covering multi-stage Horizontal Split Case (HSC), single-stage HSC, In-Line and Vertical Turbine
- Observe a factory performance test
- Facility tour
- Inspection & Troubleshooting Tips
- 3 Day Course w/Intensive Hands-On lessons
- Tabbed NFPA 25, 2014
- 3 Nights Hotel w/breakfast
- Daily Transportation to/from class
- Lunches & Evening Networking Meals
- Excellent Networking Opportunities
- Online Certificate, 21 CPD Points
- A survival T-shirt!
Peerless Pump (Day 1 & 2)
2005 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
USAutomatic Fire & Security (Day 3)
177 West Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Carmel
11855 N. Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032
- Hotel Reservations will be made for you!
- Registration must be made 30 days prior to the class start date to guarantee hotel reservation.
- Please Call 937-434-3473 or email email@example.com to confirm hotel availability if purchasing within 30 days of class start date.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
Fire Tech Productions Live Training Cancellation Policy
Read Policy / Collapse We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.
Course transfers must be received in writing prior to the start of the originally scheduled course. You are responsible for ensuring that Fire Tech Productions receives your written request.
Attendees must cancel more than 90 days prior to the course start date to receive a full refund, less any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 60 to 90 days prior to the course start date will result in a 10% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 30 to 60 days prior to the course start date will result in a 25% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellations made 30 days prior to the course date or less, or failure to appear for the course, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
Although very unlikely, Fire Tech Productions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. If Fire Tech Productions cancels or reschedules the seminar, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address. A full refund will be provided in the event that Fire Tech Productions cancels a course.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds and cancellations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-434-3473.
We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.