Fire Pump Training Workshop – Indianapolis

Fire Sprinkler & Fire Alarm WorkshopsFire Pump Inspections & Maintenance Workshop

Learn Inspection and Maintenance techniques for Fire Pumps

Fire Pump Training from Fire Tech Productions

Indianapolis, IN

Aug 22 – 24, 2018 (Sold Out)
Next Workshop:  Nov 7 – 9, 2018 (Sold Out)

(Early registration advised, classes fill up quickly)

$2445 $2345 (All Inclusive Pricing) *Early Bird, Save $100 – register by 10/7/18

What’s All Inclusive Pricing?

2019 Course Dates: Coming Soon!


TOPICS COVERED

  • Weekly, monthly, annual and 5-year inspection
  • Fire pump re-packing
  • In-depth flow testing and results analysis
  • Hands-on stations covering multi-stage Horizontal Split Case (HSC), single-stage HSC, In-Line and Vertical Turbine
  • Observe a factory performance test
  • Facility tour
  • Inspection & Troubleshooting Tips

COURSE INCLUDES

  • 3 Day Course w/Intensive Hands-On lessons
  • Tabbed NFPA 25, 2014
  • 3 Nights Hotel w/breakfast
  • Daily Transportation to/from class
  • Lunches & Evening Networking Meals
  • Excellent Networking Opportunities
  • Online Certificate, 21 CPD Points
  • A survival T-shirt!

Course Location

Peerless Pump (Day 1 & 2)
2005 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202

USAutomatic Fire & Security (Day 3)
177 West Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032

Fire Pump flow test from Fire Tech Productions

Hotel Location

Residence Inn Indianapolis Carmel
11895 N. Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46302
TEL:  317-846-2000

Note:

  • Hotel Reservations will be made for you!
  • Registration must be made 30 days prior to the class start date to guarantee hotel reservation.
  • Please Call 937-434-3473 or email info@firetech.com to confirm hotel availability if purchasing within 30 days of class start date.

Fire Pump Training from Fire Tech Productions

I came in knowing 5% about a fire pump.  I'm leaving and I feel like I know 95% about a fire pump.  Wills, Jasen, and Mike are great guys, full of knowledge and answers every question in depth.

John S., FL


THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS

Grundfos logo USAutomatic logo Hose Monster Company logo



Fire Tech Productions Live Training Cancellation Policy

Read Policy / Collapse

We do allow any of our clients to transfer their course to another individual at any time.
Course transfers must be received in writing prior to the start of the originally scheduled course. You are responsible for ensuring that Fire Tech Productions receives your written request.
Attendees must cancel more than 90 days prior to the course start date to receive a full refund, less any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 60 to 90 days prior to the course start date will result in a 10% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellation requests received 30 to 60 days prior to the course start date will result in a 25% refund fee plus any applicable online fees.
Cancellations made 30 days prior to the course date or less, or failure to appear for the course, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
Although very unlikely, Fire Tech Productions reserves the right to cancel or reschedule seminars at any time. If Fire Tech Productions cancels or reschedules the seminar, you will be contacted at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address. A full refund will be provided in the event that Fire Tech Productions cancels a course.
For more information regarding administrative policies such as refunds and cancellations, please contact info@firetech.com or call 937-434-3473.

`

Comments are closed