Would you like to grow and improve your Service Business?
LEARN to TROUBLESHOOT, SERVICE & REPAIR SPRINKLER SYSTEMS
Your inspections business has grown. How do you handle the service work? Instead of trying to find an experienced tech, what if you could train your own service tech? What if they could learn the most common problems found in sprinkler systems? What if they could learn tips on troubleshooting and key problems to look for? What if they understood the importance of properly and respectfully dealing with your customers? Could this help you keep up or expand your service offerings?
See it, Touch it, Fix it! – Four days of combined class and hands-on training on servicing sprinkler systems. Learn the proper methods of troubleshooting and repairing sprinkler systems from experienced instructors. This course is designed for those who are interested in gaining a background understanding of what it takes to service fire sprinkler systems and fire pumps. Fire Tech Productions, in association with USAutomatic Fire & Security, have combined forces to present this tremendous, all-inclusive Hands-On Sprinkler Systems Service Workshop.
- Basic Safety
- Customer Service
- Service Van / Truck
- Proper paperwork
- Troubleshoot & repair wet systems and dry systems
- Troubleshoot & repair compressors
- Troubleshoot & repair diesel & electric fire pumps
- Troubleshooting MIC [Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion] discussion
- A combination of hands-on troubleshooting and classroom study will be used to review topics
- Burn Room Demonstration
- CO2 Demonstration
- 4 Day Course w/Intensive Hands-On lessons
- 4 Nights Hotel w/breakfast
- Daily Transportation to/from class
- Course Workbook and Flash Drive with Component Data Sheets
- Lunches and Evening Networking Dinners
- Survival T-Shirt
- Online Certificate (28 CPD Points)
- Excellent Networking Opportunities
The lab features over 20 different valves! There is ample opportunity to touch and feel numerous types of systems.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Carmel
11855 N. Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032
Note: Hotel Reservations will be made for you!
- Registration must be made 30 days prior to the class start date to guarantee hotel reservation.
- Please Call 937-434-3473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm hotel availability if purchasing within 30 days of class start date.