More than just code training!
This Hands-On Fire Alarm training starts with the fundamentals of how the devices and systems work and the code requirements. Our customers come from various backgrounds and occupations including:
- Fire Alarm Technicians
- Sprinkler Technicians
- Property Managers
- Insurance Companies
- Fire Protection Sales
Hands on training of testing detection devices on conventional and addressable systems:
- NFPA 72 Requirements
- Power Supplies
- Smoke & Heat Detector Testing
- Smoke Detector Senstivity Testing
- Battery Testing
- Emergency Control Function Testing
- Sprinkler Systems
- Emergency Communications System
- VESDA Aspirating Detection System
- Xtralis OSID – Open-area Smoke Imaging Detector
- Mircom FA-300 Fire Alarm Control Panel with System Sensor i3 Smoke Detectors
- Three Days of Training
- All Meals & 3 Nights Hotel
- Training Manual
- Tabbed NFPA 72, 2016
- Course Certificate
- CPD credits = 21 hours
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Indianapolis Carmel
11855 N. Meridian Street
Carmel, IN 46032
Note: Hotel Reservations will be made for you!
- Registration must be made 30 days prior to the class start date to guarantee hotel reservation.
- Please Call 937-434-3473 or email email@example.com to confirm hotel availability if purchasing within 30 days of class start date.
Distance From Airport
18 miles / 25 mins Drive Time