See IT, Touch IT, Learn IT! – Three days of in-depth, hands-on training led by industry experts having a combined 50+ years experience in all aspects of Fire Pumps. Learn the proper methods of inspecting, troubleshooting and maintaining fire pumps.
Fire Tech Productions, in association with Peerless Pump & USAutomatic, have combined forces to present this unique, all-inclusive Hands-On Fire Pump Inspection & Maintenance Workshop. For 3 days, your only concerns will be learning more about the inspection, troubleshooting and maintenance of fire pumps and networking with your peers. From start to finish, all meals, lodging and training will be provided.
- Weekly, monthly, annual and 5-year inspection
- Fire pump re-packing
- In-depth flow testing and results analysis
- Hands-on stations covering multi-stage Horizontal Split Case (HSC), single-stage HSC, In-Line and Vertical Turbine
- Observe a factory performance test
- Facility tour
- Inspection & Troubleshooting Tips
- 3 Day Course w/Intensive Hands-On lessons
- Tabbed NFPA 25, 2014
- 3 Nights Hotel w/breakfast
- Daily Transportation to/from class
- Lunches & Evening Networking Meals
- Excellent Networking Opportunities
- Online Certificate, 21 CPD Points
- A survival T-shirt!
2005 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
USAutomatic Fire & Security
177 West Carmel Drive
Carmel, IN 46032
Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Carmel
9625 N. Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46290
Note: Hotel Reservations will be made for you!
- Registration must be made 30 days prior to the class start date to guarantee hotel reservation.
- Please Call 937-434-3473 or email email@example.com to confirm hotel availability if purchasing within 30 days of class start date.