See IT, Touch IT, Learn IT!
Four days of superior training led by industry experts on Fire Pumps and Inspecting and Testing of Water-Based systems. Learn the proper methods of inspecting and testing and all aspects of fire pumps from installation to I & T requirements. This course is designed for those who are interested in working in the inspection & testing field. Whether you are new to the industry or have years of experience, there is something for everyone in this unique hands-on workshop.
Fire Tech Productions, in association with SPP Pumps University, have combined forces to present this unique, all inclusive Hands-On Fire Pumps and Inspection & Testing Workshop. For 4 days, your only concerns will be learning more about Fire Pumps, Inspection & Testing of water-based systems, and networking with your peers. From Monday evening dinner to Friday afternoon conclusion, all meals, lodging and transportation will be provided.
- Wet systems
- Dry systems
- Preaction systems
- Deluge systems
- NFPA 25 requirements Backflow assembly
- MIC (Microbiologically Influenced Corrosion)
- Role of the Inspector
- Anti-freeze system
- Fire pumps
- Fire pump controllers
- Inspection of a building sprinkler system
- System component description & purpose
- Attendees will inspect & test: wet, dry & preaction systems, electric & diesel fire pumps, and a building sprinkler system
- Course Flash Drive with Inspection Forms & Component Data Sheets
- NFPA 20 & 25 Standards with Fire Tabs
- Course Work Book
- Intensive Hands-On lessons
- Behind the Scene tour (pump rooms) of Atlanta Aquarium
- Course Certificate
- 28 CPD points
- A survival T-Shirt!
Marriott Norcross – Peachtree Corners
475 Technology Parkway
Norcross, GA 30092
Note: Hotel Reservations will be made for you!
- Registration must be made 30 days prior to the class start date to guarantee hotel reservation.
- Please Call 937-434-3473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm hotel availability if purchasing within 30 days of class start date.