Cut It, Groove It, Hang It! – Four days of intense training. Starting with review of systems and safety and sprinkler terms and tools. Learn the ins and outs of a sprinkler system from blueprint to fabrication to installation, testing and tear down.
- Sprinkler basics – General rules for pipe hanging
- Blue print reading – Review job specific blueprint
- Safety – Basic construction safety for ladders, electrical cords, electrical equipment and basic PPE
- Review proper use of tools, materials and several types of pipe joining techniques
- Fabricate piping and hangers for job and Build a riser
- Cut & groove mains and Drill mechanical T’s
- Thread & Install pipe
- Cut and install sprinkler drops
- Perform hydrostatic system test
- Inspect & Test various System Components
NON-INCLUSIVE COURSE INCLUDES:
- 4 Day Course w/ Intensive Hands-On lessons
- NFPA 13 review
- Lunches, Snacks, Refreshments and Survival T-Shirt
- Completion Certificate – 28 Hours
- Great Location within walking distance to many stores & restaurants
NOTE: Proper Attire for construction site required: boots, long pants and sleeved shirts. Safety glasses and jersey gloves are provided, some students choose to bring their own.
Hotel Room Block Available, $99.00 / Night: Please make your own hotel reservations!
7087 Miller Lane
Dayton, OH 45414
- Book your group rate using “Fire Tech Productions Group“
- Cut-off date for guaranteed reservations and this rate is January 25, 2019
*Location is 5 miles from airport and easy walking to stores and restaurants.
Questions – Contact Fire Tech Productions @ 937-434-3473
Transportation Options To/From Airport
Clean Cab – 937-242-8779
Uber – Download the app