WORKSHOP: CLASS / HOTEL / TRAVEL TIPS
- All-Inclusive Purchase: provides Live Workshop Training, Hotel Room Reservation, Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks/Drinks, Networking Dinner and Shuttle to/from training site
- NON-Inclusive Purchase: provides Live Workshop Training, Lunch and Snacks/Drinks. You are welcome to join the Networking Dinner at your expense!
Atlanta Marriott Peachtree Corners
475 Technology Pkwy NW | Norcross, GA 30092 | 770-263-8558
Hotel Room Reservation: Will be made for you by Fire Tech Productions, if you purchased the All-Inclusive workshop
Cut off date for guaranteed hotel reservations: November 2, 2020
- Hotel Room Available and Reserved for Arrival: Day BEFORE the workshop starts & guaranteed for late arrival
- Hotel Room Amenities: Non-Smoking Standard Room w/free daily hot breakfast, WiFi access, indoor heated pool & fitness center, free on-site parking, and shuttle for errands within a 5-mile radius and to/from the Doraville MARTA Station
- Hotel Requires: All guests are required to provide a personal credit card to cover any incidental charges i.e. long-distance, movie rentals, etc. during your stay
- Hotel Shuttle: The hotel DOES NOT offer a shuttle service to/from the airport
- Nearest Airport: Atlanta International Airport (ATL) – 45 minutes via MARTA to hotel / training site
- Class Shuttle: Shuttle service will pick-up All-Inclusive students each morning, meet in hotel lobby – be prompt, shuttle will not wait! Departure Times: 7:20 am & (7:40 am, IF a second shuttle is needed), unless we notify you of a change
MARTA Rapid Rail – located within the Atlanta airport (we recommend avoiding the heavy Atlanta traffic or car rental)
The Airport MARTA station is located near the North Terminal Baggage Claim area inside the airport. Once in the station, purchase a $1 Breeze Card with a $2.50, one-way fare (or $5.00 if you plan to return to airport via MARTA). Trains depart from the Airport station at 10-15-minute intervals. Your travel time is 45 minutes.
Take the Gold Line to the Doraville station (the last stop) and the Marriott Atlanta-Peachtree Corners offers on a first-come/first serve basis a FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE until 10:00 pm on weekdays and Noon to 9 pm on weekends from the Doraville station to the hotel. When your train leaves the airport, contact the Marriott Atlanta-Peachtree Corners at (770) 263-8558 to schedule a shuttle pickup. Remember, your train travel time from the airport is 45 minutes!
2905 Pacific Drive | Norcross, GA 30071
- Class Time: 8:00 am – 4:15 pm daily, unless we notify you of a change
- Last Day: Classroom presentation will end by 2:00 pm; Open Lab from 2:00 – 4:15 pm (available, but optional for all students)
- Dress: Dress comfortably for a jobsite; long pants, steel-toe shoes, NO shorts or sleeveless shirts. This is your opportunity to work with various components and get your hands and clothing dirty, so dress for the occasion. REMINDER: You will be going outside and in an unheated factory – jackets or suitable clothing for COLD weather is advisable when attending during colder months!
- Shuttle: Fire Tech does provide a daily shuttle service to / from the training site, hotel and networking dinner for the All-Inclusive students.
NOTE: All students will leave from the training site to return home – please bring your luggage, vehicle or Fire Tech will transport All-Inclusive students to the MARTA-Doraville Station at the end of the workshop. ONLY if an All-Inclusive student must stay over an additional hotel night on the last day will Fire Tech provide transportation back to the hotel.
1st night: Dinner reservations: 5:45 pm to 7:15 pm
2nd night: Dinner reservations: 5:45 pm to 7:15 pm
5:30 pm: Student shuttle pickup from hotel to dinner venue
7:15 pm: Student shuttle pickup from dinner venue and return to hotel
Click HERE to view workshop agenda.
- Upon Registration: Via Email – you will receive confirmation of your registration and details to help you prepare for the workshop
- One Week Prior to the Workshop Start: Via Email – you will receive a follow-up confirming details and any changes / updates
- Day Before the Workshop Begins: Via Cell Phone Text Message ~ IF you are unable to receive text messages, please let us know. Your On-Site Workshop Coordinator will do a group text message to confirm times, updates, etc.
- During the Workshop: Via Cell Phone Text Message. Your On-Site Workshop Coordinator and/or Staff Member would notify you of any immediate and/or emergency change to the workshop.